Bespoke Temporary Roof
CITB is the Industry Training Board and a partner in the Sector Skills Council for the construction industry in England, Scotland, and Wales. CITB National Construction College is the largest construction college in Europe, providing quality and affordable training to 30,000 workers each year. As part of their expansion to their training facilities, Alltask designed and erected a practical training centre on their Erith campus.
- Entire Structure installed in 3 weeks without the use of cranes.
- Bespoke in-house system scaffold design.
- The entire structure was fixed into place by 100 fixed anchors and 30 steel cables.
- 500m of HAKI 750mm beams were used in total.
- A water management system was designed, supplied, and installed by Alltask.
- Approximately 3600 square metres of HAKI cladding sheets were used to wrap the whole structure.